All points are being updated overnight. This is an automated process. Points also get updated when a user logs in or accesses his personal profile settings.
Mistakes can happen and sometimes an incorrect date of registration is shown on your personal profile page. We are not sure why this has happened but of course we can correct it. Simply send us a message to email@example.com with the wrong and the correct date and it will be corrected immediately.
Cookies are very small files which get saved on your computer in order to recognise you as a member every time you log in. If your cookies are disabled our system is not able to recognise you as a member. The basic settings of your browser should usually have cookies enabled. Please check you cookie settings as follows:
Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher
In your menu chose "Tools" – "Internet Options" – "security" to chose your security settings. The settings should be on "medium". You can adjust the settings by moving the arrow on the scala.
Netscape Navigator 4.5
In the Menu choose "settings" and then "edit". In the sub-category select "advanced". Here you should select "accept cookies" (if not already selected).
If you cannot logon it could be a cookie problem. Please check the following:
1. Please click on this link to see whether your browser supports cookies.
2. If the test fails please check your cookie settings of your browser. Cookies by cooksunited.co.uk have to be accepted.
3. Please click on this link to see whether you have the correct login information.
4. Use http://www.cooksunited.co.uk as your Login site.
5. Enter your password manually as it could happen that a blank space gets copied into the field if you copy and paste it from somewhere else and therefore it is a wrong password.
6. If you still have difficulties logging in please delete ALL COOKIES of your browser